Michelle Keusch – Business Management
Michelle Keusch is Dr. Luke Keusch’s wife. Michelle handles the business side of the practice – focusing on operations, marketing, the financials and strategy. Michelle started working toward practice acquisition plans with Dr. Keusch in 2014.
Michelle was a Business major in college, attaining a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2003. Michelle also has several Executive Marketing and Strategic Management certifications and has worked on the business side of healthcare for a few different companies since 2005.
Michelle grew up in Missouri and now resides in Jasper with her husband Luke, daughter Laurel and son Maxwell. Michelle focuses the majority of her time on taking care of Laurel, Maxwell, Luke and their home – and strategic business planning for Jasper Family Dentistry. In her free time, Michelle enjoys physical fitness (running) and volunteering/participating in charitable and community events.
Photos/Biographies coming soon!
- Terrie Keusch – Front Office/Receptionist – Dr. Luke’s mother, Dr. Berger’s sister
- Chris Drake – Part-time Hygienist – Dr. Luke’s godmother/aunt, Dr. Berger’s sister
- Sandy Fisher – Hygienist
- Brooke Neukam – Hygienist
- Julie Hopf – Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Debbie Hochgesang – Dental Assistant/Sterilization – Has worked for all three generations of dentists in the family, Dr. Luke, Dr. Greg Berger and Dr. Dan Berger
- Crystal Evans – Front Office Coordinator